Why become a CBA?
Benefits to you
- Professional status and market differentiator – CBA designation
- Increases your confidence and guarantees your experience and knowledge to deliver high quality results
- A clear endorsement of your expertise
- Free listing on National Register for business support professionals – direct channels to market
- Access to a wide network of resources and support through the Institute and member base
- Shows commitment to the highest standards of professional ethics and practice
Helping you to help your clients
- Stay competitive by commanding the respect of clients who insist on excellence and transparency
- Indicates to employers your commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Indicates to clients that you have knowledge and experience to deliver impartial, professional consulting interventions
- Increased attractiveness to employer – reliability, differentiation and better opportunities to progress
- Externally verifies your competence in specific skills needed in business support – providing greater client assurance and selection as preferred supplier.
- Exceed your potential and stand out from the crowd, by visiting our how to become a CBA section