Deliver the CBA
The Accredited Practice scheme provides an opportunity to recognise the competence achieved through in-house training and development.
Accreditation provides an important route to CBA for individuals within practices enabling you to develop and manage the talent of your business advisors whilst also providing an attractive benefit when recruiting for potential employees of the future. Benefits include:
- External independent recognition of your commitment to the highest professional standards
- Acknowledgement of the excellence of your training & development systems
- A clear statement to your advisors of your commitment ot their professional development
- A means of differentiating your advisors
- A cost-effective route for awarding CBA
Accredited Practices will have in place processes and procedures for the development and appraisal of their business advisors. IC audit these processes and the standards underpinning them to identify a point of equivalence between the development and achievements of individuals within your practice and our own CBA award.
For more information please email us or call 01536 207331