Welcome to the South East region!
I took over as Regional Chair in January 2012. My background is as MD/Chairman of manufacturing companies, several in steel. As a consultant I work with the Lamberhurst Corporation and also freelance - quite a lot of it abroad! I'm also on the IC's International Steering Group and I play a lot of chess!
Your regional committee members are Nikki Cole, Paul Dallibar, Bernard Goodchild, Claire Tomlins and I. All of our contact details are available here.
I'm on hand to help with your enquiries and am always looking for enthusiastic people to become involved in the Committee.
South East Chair
What we aim to do
Your Committee and I aim to:
- Run an active programme of events
- Engage quality speakers on topical subjects
- Develop relationships with business support organisations
- Represent the interests of the South East Region at the national level
- Raise the awareness and profile of the Institute within the Region
- Increase the value of your membership to you
- Encourage you to get involved!