The Management and Leadership Summit
Start Date: 02 Mar 2018
Start Time: 8:15 AM
End Time: 1:30 PM
Duration: 5 hours 15 minutes
Venue: Titanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Way, Titanic Quarter, Belfast, BT3 9EP › View map
CMI is partnering with a number of organisations for this leadership conference, the pinnacle of a series of events under Management Month.
This leadership conference attracts managers and leaders from all sectors, boasts a diverse range of speakers and enjoys an enviable reputation for providing insights and lessons which can be applied within the private and public sectors.
Full event details are available here but the 2018 speaker line-up includes:
- René Carayol – World-Leading Executive and Leadership Coach - SPIKE: The Strengths-based Revolution
- Niall McGrath & Tom Gannon – Co-Founders of Fulfil Nutrition - Aspire: Lead: Fulfil
- Mark Gallagher – Formula One Leader and Business Author - Marginal Gains: Performance & Leadership Lessons from F1
- Cathriona Hallahan – Managing Director, Microsoft Ireland - Leadership in Changing Times
- Prof Phil Scraton – Criminologist, Social Researcher and Author - Respecting Dignity, Humanising Authority, Challenging Power
To reserve places and pay by invoice please email Jessica at email@example.com, quoting ‘cmi-summit-discount’ and detailing the number of tickets that you require, as well as the full names and email addresses of your attendees. Jessica will then confirm your places and submit an invoice via email. She can also be reached by phone at 028 9076 1030.
Questions about this event should be addressed to Networks Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01536 207394.